Our next Workshop Event is
‘What Do I Do With My Hands’ Acting For Singers Workshop
with Rhonda Carlson all the way from Las Vegas!
Sunday 8th of Feb, 1pm – 3:30pm, The Clock Tower, Pro Voice Studios, Bradford.
We can arrange singing workshops throughout the UK, providing a safe, fun learning environment for groups, choirs and private organisations on request.
Our workshops are centred on vocal technique and vocal health.
Techniques you will learn in a singing workshop:
- how to sing from low to high as smoothly a possible without straining
- how to reach high notes securely with ease
- how to build strength and power into your voice
- how to balance your voice so you sound consistent in the low and the high
- how to look after your voice and keep it healthy.
We also provide live demonstrations, giving you the opportunity to participate and hear the differences for yourself in other singers.[sc:call-to-action]