Would you like to book a lesson?
Book a lesson today! You can arrange to start a variety of lesson types, from learning online via Skype Lessons, learn in Studio on your own in a private singing lesson or group workshop. We can also teach you skills to boost your confidence and performance.
Our next Workshop Event is:
Due to Covid19 we are unable to deliver in-person workshops but we are available for online events! Please contact us!
We can arrange singing workshops throughout the UK, providing a safe, fun learning environment for groups, choirs and private organisations on request.
Our workshops are centred on vocal technique and vocal health.
Techniques you will learn in a singing workshop:
- how to sing from low to high as smoothly a possible without straining
- how to reach high notes securely with ease
- how to build strength and power into your voice
- how to balance your voice so you sound consistent in the low and the high
- how to look after your voice and keep it healthy.
We also provide live demonstrations, giving you the opportunity to participate and hear the differences for yourself in other singers.
Vocal Technique Masterclass
Manchester, Salford Keys, Jan 15th, 2020 1pm-4pm
‘What Do I Do With My Hands’ Acting For Singers Workshop
with Rhonda Carlson all the way from Las Vegas!
Sunday 8th of Feb, 1pm – 3:30pm, The Clock Tower, Pro Voice Studios, Bradford.